Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fool's


Fun fun fun.... that's what's happening tonight. I am sooo excited! I am finally getting my Christmas gift from my sister today, LOL! We are going to see The Lion King. WAHOOO! I really can't wait. I have heard it is incredible. Maybe I will have some bead inspirations there. You'll just have to stay tuned for that.

I am slowly getting sets together to start my "Bead Box". I have about 4 sets right now and I am hoping to get 3-4 more done this afternoon and tomorrow. Today's photo is a little sneak peak at one of the Bead Box sets... "Call Me Classic". So hang tight! And watch for my new link on my homepage Monday. I know that a lot of artists have their blogs right on their homepage. And it's easy for them to let people know when there are new beads available on their buyables pages. I don't have that luxury so I am thinking of trying a "page effect" or something. When there are new beads in the bead box there will be a flasing star or something letting you know!

I am off to my Jazzercise class this morning. I have been being bad and skipping to get things done around the house and to make beads so I really need to go this morning. Now if only I can find where I put that darn sports bra....LOL!

No comments: