Saturday, April 29, 2006

Glacial going to Oregon




This necklace has been in my mind for weeks now and I finally got it out! This is "Glacial"! I took the photo in direct sun light so you could see just how much this sparkles. You lose the detail in the glare from the sun but I will get another photo in indirect light later. I took a photo holding all the beads before I made the necklace too. I just love the beads! "Glacial", along with a number of other pieces, are going to be heading west to the Oregon Coast. My work is now going to be available at From Distant Shores, a shop in Yachats, OR. The owner, Kate, insists that no one look at her website. She admits it's terrible and is working on redesigning the site to reflect the work she actually carries. She recently purchased the store and is changing things up offering higher end artisan jewelry. I am very excited about this new partnership and I hope she finds my jewelry as wonderful in person as she thinks it is from photos. Needless to say... I am going to have my hands full over the next week or so getting her package ready. Between earrings, bracelets and neckalces I will be sending her 36 pieces! But as I make beads for pieces for her, I will be sure to make extra to offer you!

Let me know what you think about "Glacial" and there are just two sets of beads left in the Bead Box... the uber cute "Cosmic Stop Sign" and the sophisticated "Raku Pebbles".

No comments: