Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Puppy Love




About a month ago, I told y'all my Mom's basset hound, Wilhelmina, had a litter of puppies. All this time I have been forgetting to share pictures of them with you!! The kids and I go to visit them about once a week. They have gotten so cute. They are now 5 weeks old and in a few more weeks, they will be ready to go to loving homes. One little boy and girl are headed to Canada. I think I heard one is heading to New Jersey. And one is staying local. There are 7 all together!!

Mom thinks she can send one over here and they are cute and all, but nope... a puppy isn't for us right now. Even if the Christmas timing is perfect, lol. I could put one in a hat box like on Lady and The Tramp, lol! Maybe someday.

Hey, if you are thinking of getting a puppy and you can't resist the love and warmth of a hound dog... send me an email. I will get you my Mom's information. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWW they are so cute. Can you sneak one in my pacakge?