Friday, November 23, 2007

White Friday

We aren't having a "Black Friday" here... we are having a very white one! Late yesterday, the rain changed to snow and we have about 3 inches of fluffy stuff outside. The kids are so excited to get out and do the first snowboarding of the year.

Me, on the other hand, I am doing what I love today when it snows. I am curled up inside with hot coffee. I am working on a very over due website update. I took about 100 pictures already. I am sorting through them, editing and description writing. There are necklaces, bracelets, bottle caps and earrings coming your way!!

The photo for today is of "Fiesta Too". Anyone remember me necklace from the summer of 2006 called "Fiesta"? I told y'all a few weeks ago that I would be revisiting some of my old creations and that is just what I did in this case. I decided to go with egg shaped beads instead of the pressed lentils. I can't really tell you why, I just did, lol. I like all the lines and dots. The patterns a bold and graphic, but simplistic at the same time. Just a fun, fabulous necklace!! (Hmmm... might make a good Holiday present for someone special... hint hint)

Keep your eye on my site... there will be loads of things posted over the next couple hours/days.

No comments: