Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sisterly Things


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BONNIE,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BONNIE,
Happy Birthday Dear Sister,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BONNIE!

Yep, my little sister is now another year older. The kids and I (they are off from school for the next 5 days) popped in for an afternoon-present-drop-off-visit. It is so weird/funny to see kids in my sister's appartment... it is always a hoot. We set her up with everything she needs to get started painting. She has been pine-ing after an easel and paints for months... now she has it. If she comes up with anything worth sharing, I will be sure to post it. I have my fingers crossed that she has a bit of the artistic gene too. How great it will be to support her in art as she has supported me!!

Other then that, it really is a nutty week and weekend to come. Things are down right frantic and I am at a loss for clever commentary. So, I hope y'all don't mind if I do just a little photo sharing minus the writing over the next few days. Besides... you all are frantic with your own family things, you don't need to be reading my blog!!

Go give thanks for something!

No comments: