Wednesday, November 30, 2011

0 Days

As you read this, I am making the 9 and a half hour journey from Rochester to Chicago. It is hard to believe! The past few weeks have gone by in a flash, but is wasn't all jewelry all the time. There was a whole lotta life mixed in too. The balance happened in the most natural of ways... it felt good. Many moments at home, many in the studio.

Learning to crochet
early hours work
early morning twinkle lights
booth work
driving home
Nanu
week 4 bounty to inventory 2
giant party balloons in progress
Christmas lights are up
studio 1

Wish me luck... I'll be back in a few days with tales from the show.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great time! I love your work! Unfortunately you are too far away ;-) Hugs, Doris

mairedodd said...

only the very best luck - though you don't need it... your hard work and talent are going to shine...
have fun!

Jane Perala said...

I wish you the best of luck! You have worked hard for this and deserve a very successul show - which I am sure you will have.
I'm looking forward to the photos of the show.

Sandra said...

My heart is with you all the way. I've followed your journey since the 4th Bead Soup, and I think you are superwoman! May all your expectations for the show be fulfilled in the very best posible ways. Your creations are stunning, well done you!!!
Sandra :-)

Cindy said...

I sure enjoyed the pictures of life behind the scenes....what a beautiful variety and all moments captured for prosperity.
I'm so happy for you to be where you are...all the hard work, the worries, behind you now. Now for the fun - meeting and greeting your customers, and hopefully a huge success at the prestigious show. No doubt a success!

Sally Anderson said...

I loved watching you get ready and am blown away by your beautiful creations. I hope the show is a huge success!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Beautiful pictures - and it looks like your having a lot of fun with your art work!