Saturday, November 07, 2009

0... SHOWTIME

I thought y'all might like to spend yesterday with me , through pictures. Here is what my day looked like, from start to end...

show set up1
show set up2
show set up3
show set up4
show set up6
show set up9
show set up10
show set up12
show set up14
show set up15

More pictures HERE in my Flickr gallery. And I'll be adding more photos tonight, I am sure. I am going to be completely rearranging that booth set up with I leave for the gallery in about 15mins!! I am just not feelin' it, so it is getting switched up.

Thank you so much for counting down to this show with me. I have had fun sharing all the excitement with you!! Wish me luck.

8 comments:

Meredith said...

LUCK!! You'll be a smashing success, I know it.

Christine said...

Sigh...I love the Memorial Art Gallery.
Your setup looks fantastic, even though I know you are going to change it. I like the twinkle lights in the booth!
Have fun and good luck this weekend! I'm looking forward to hearing how it went!

Cindy said...

I'm wishin' you luck!!! What gorgeous pictures, Kerry!! And the facility is just beautiful with all of the wood details. Your booth looks great - all in its KABS glory. I hope you and Bonnie have a GREAT day today - thinking of you!

Yvette said...

Good luck!

Pretty Things said...

Isn't there something SO exciting about setting up for a show?

Love the twinkle lights, and good idea on the glass rods!

I hope you have your book there so people can preorder, or know where to preorder.

And YUM, sushi! I had it for lunch!

Sell to the tablecloths!!!!

Jen said...

It all looks exciting! I wish you have loads of success.

Cindy said...

I'd love to have had some of that SUSHI, my favorite thing on the planet.

Alice said...

What a great place to set up! Do you set up your booth by yourself? I'm such a weakling that I have to have help.

Your booth looks great so far, but I was expecting to see it loaded with all the bright colors you use in your beads. Don't get me wrong, I love black and white--so classy.

Can't wait to hear how it went.