Wednesday, December 31, 2008

How Not To Ring In The New Year


1 - Have 2 out of 3 kids sick as dogs and vomiting their little brains out.

2 - Have a clipper system snow storm blow through that drops a quick 6 inches of snow.

3 - Burn your daughter's morning waffles and stink up the kitchen.

Looks like we are going to be having a movie night at home, again this year. We had hoped to get out to spend time with friends, but both boys have come down with a wicked stomach bug. YUCK! And Ron is telling me he feels a twinge in his stomach too. Looks like champagne and a fancy home cooked meal are outta the question too. Oh well.

I guess it'll give me some good time to reflect. I can think about the things I did good in 2008 and the things I want to work on in 2009. I have told y'all several years in a row that I am not a resolution maker. But that doesn't mean I don't think about things and want to do them differently. The first of the new year is just the perfect starting point for changes, right?

Okay. Time to go sterilize the bathroom... again. Good thing I have lots of Lysol Disinfectant Cleaner!! YOO HOOOOO!!!

I HOPE YOUR CELEBRATION IS A HAPPY (and healthy) ONE!! HAPPY NEW YEAR GANG!!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Oh, my. Sorry about the puking and pooping flu.
Hope you don't get it and the new year brings good health to your door.