Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Sniff, Sniff, Ugh... and Beads

Yep, I am sick. Ugh. Everyone in the house has had a cold in one form or another for at least a month now. I have been lucky and stayed germ free... until now. I started feeling it coming on Sunday night and it finally hit full force in the middle of the night. I am sure you all know what I'm talking about. The tossing and turning, the stuffed on one side drippy nose thing, phlegm on your teeth grossness... yuck! Oh well, it can't last forever. I'll just take it easy and knit on the couch with some peppermint hot cocoa.

And while I am at it... I'll be working on a Bead Box Update too!! Consider this your official warning... Bead Box Beads TOMORROW!! Let's say at Noon-ish (east coast time). I have lots of goodies that I am very excited to share. And I decided to upgrade every one's shipping to USPS Priority Mail, so beads will be in your mailbox in time to make some last minute holiday gifts, if you are so inclined. Or, wrap them up as a gift to yourself!! LOL.

And every set of beads will come with a free squirt of Lysol disinfectant to make them germ-free, lol.

1 comment:

vonna said...

Vick's Vapor Rub - with a hot towel on your chest - works every time.. :)

Get better - watch a movie - relax!