Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Redeeming Qualities

tidy studio
dungeon studio wall
scrap boxes
old canvases
tidied desk
pliers
place to create
glass rods
studio temp
Only took about three solid hours of cleaning to get the studio in shape. I thought it only fitting that it redeem itself today after that horrible display earlier this week. I told you that one wall looked like part of a dungeon! Now, I just need to get that glass desk of mine in order and it'll be time to get that fire lite. And seriously, with a studio temp like that (see kiln temp in last photo)... a fire is quite literally needed, lol.

Happy Wednesday Everyone.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, those pictures make me so happy. I would want to stand in the middle and rotate slowly, taking in all of the organized goodness. I think you need a tutu session in the cleaned studio!

Cindy said...

Wow...Kerry! You sure went to town! Your studio looks amazing and sooo inviting!

Christine said...

Wow, nice job! Looks great!

Is that a Chili Pepper kiln? If it is, do you like it?

Silver Parrot said...

Brrr! It's COLD in there, but it looks great!

Azure Accessories said...

What a great studio, you've done a great clean up job...mine needs help...but I'm not there just yet!

Cheers

mairedodd said...

terrific job, kerry! hope that when the studio calls to you now you will want to answer!!

SueBeads said...

WOW - my lowest reading on my controller was 57 so far this year and that's COLD!

Pretty Things said...

Very nice!

And we have the same kiln -- don't be surprised if I ping you for help, as I've only touched it twice and have already had operator error issues!