Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Twisted Tuesday - Holiday Special!

MY BOOK!

Forgive me this shameless self promotion, I just gotta say, I think Totally Twisted: Innovative Wire Work + Art Glass Jewelry (by Yours Truly) should be on every beader's wish list this Christmas!! With the holidays officially upon us, and as an author experiencing my first Christmas with my first book, I can't help it, I am biased, I know. To celebrate the season and to help stuff lots of stockings with copies of Totally Twisted, I have marked signed copies down 20% on my website.

So whether you have been holding off getting a copy for yourself, or you want to gift a copy to your best beady girlfriend, now is the time to order!! Shipping rates are the same: US Residents $3.50, Canadian Residents $8, and Everywhere Else $12 ( sorry I can't make it cheaper, books are heavy!) And I am happy to sign the copy to whom ever, just note it in the comments when checking out.

Now, for those of you that already have a copy of the book, and have been eagerly waiting that new kit that I hinted at a few weeks ago, it is here!! You can now order kits for UNHINGED! (photo of kit beads below) This is truly one of my favorites. I love making these beads and I love making this bangle. You can read all about the origins of this design in this 2008 blog post. This would be a great starter project for a newbie wireworker too. If you are gifting a copy of the book, this would make a great companion gift (hint hint)!!

While you are checking out all the Kits & Supplies, Oh My! on my website, you'll see that the 4 kits I launched earlier this yeas have been marked down too!! I have taken 10% off of Bang Gals!, Delightful, Framed, and Timeless. All because I love you guys and I am so thankful for your support and for making 2010 such an exciting year for me. Thanks so much to each and every one of you. This sale will be going on until December 31, 2010. That way, if Santa doesn't get everything on your list, you can come back and treat yourself to something special :) But, I hate shameless self promotion, so I won't be mentioning this again until it is about to expire!!

Happy Shopping and Merry Christmas!!

unhinged beads 4

No comments: