Monday, February 02, 2009

No Time To Say Hello, Goodbye

Late For A Date

HA! This Alice In Wonderland theme is really coming at the perfect time. I get to use one of my favorite cartoon quotes and say "I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date. No time to say hello, goodbye. I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!"

Today is a nutty run around scrambling kinda day. There is a doctor appointment, dentist appointment, and vet appointment. All strategically planned so that I can make it to each one with time to spare. Ah, but it leaves me will litle time for clever blog writing. So... I leave you with photos of the newest jewelry to make it out of my studio over the weekend.

The top piece is called "Late For A Date" and the bottom is "Lunch Basket Bangle".

Lunch Basket Bangle

4 comments:

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Totally amazing, the color-weight-size-shape - just gorgeous. I'll bet you are beaming with joy! I know I would be, and I'm clapping my hands for you, YAY!

Another fantastix!

Jane Haag said...

Kerry I love these! What kind of chain did you use on the necklace? It looks nice and chunky!

Eileen said...

love them both kerry...beautiful design...your work always blows me away...i love the bangle...wish i could whip my tubes up in a bangle like that...
beautiful!...

Alyse Bukoski said...

It's the happy Talis WO man owner....


Is lunch basket bangle for sale?

Would you entertain the idea of creating a similar one if it has already been sold?

I would love love love it if it was only black and white.....

thoughts?