Thursday, February 25, 2010

Between Me & Me

ripped it 1
ripped it 2
ripped it 3
ripped it 4
me: you can't do that...
myself: yes I can.
me: are you crazy? don't... you can't do that...
myself: yes. I . can.
me: OMG... I can't believe you just did that! You did NOT just do that.
myself: yes, yes, I did.
me: Kerry, that sweater took you over a month to make. How in the world could you just rip it out like that?
myself: cause, I didn't love it. I do love the yarn though. I would run away and marry this yarn. This yarn is my favorite. I couldn't waste it.
me: you could have given the sweater a chance... it could have grown on you... you could have learned to like it.
myself: Kerry, you know me... if I don't like it, I don't like it... and you know dang well I would never wear it.
me: but all that time and effort...
myself: this new sweater, its gonna be even better. it is gonna ROCK... I promise I will love this one... you'll see
me: you better love it... I am NOT going to let you get away with this again
myself: yeah, fine... whatever.
me: oh shut up and knit your stupid new sweater.

3 comments:

belvedere beads said...

you're frogging it?
sigh.
frog stands for f-ing rip out garment

Kerry said...

yes, I frogged it. I effing ripped it out. it kept falling back off my shoulders and wouldn't sit right. the new one will be loverly though.

how is the dog's butt shaving going?

Crymson Flower said...

it is beautiful yarn =0)