Friday, January 21, 2011

Did You Message Me?

D'oh! I am still learning my new web-savy phone. Apparently, if I look at a message on my phone and then delete it (thinking I will reply to it when I get home), it deletes it online as well as on my phone. OH NOO!!!! I received a few emails this morning that have been lost to the cyber world. Please, if you messaged me today via my website, please send it again! One message in particular asked for some advice and I really want to reply.
Nevermind, I just recovered the deleted files. Phew.

Thanks... your's truly... the email deleter/recoverer girl.

tutu view

3 comments:

Jen Judd said...

Yeah, you can run a family and a creative business but the phone kicks your butt! haaaaaaa You're not alone!!

Kerry said...

lol, i know, right.

deehebard said...

Kerry...congratulations on your new book!!! Very exciting news...