Friday, February 24, 2012

friday

friday1

:: as promised, Ron took today off work so I could get things done in the studio.
:: as soon as I walked through the door, I felt the weight of just how little time I have left until Bead Cruise and all the other stuff I need to do too.
:: deadlines, new designs, and studio times... oh my
:: you can easily measure my stress level by watching how I tidy things... high stress = more meticulous piles and lining things up.
:: to calm myself and organize my thoughts... I cleaned off my desk... it helps calm me.
:: I need to find a BIG suitcase that is less than 62 total inches to pack for the cruise... ugh, that might be a tough one.
:: after 3 measly hours, I took my work home
:: banana bread hot out of the oven with melted chocolate chips is the best snack on a rainy (why isn't it snowing in February? was yesterday a fluke?) afternoon.
:: just a couple more hours of work and I think I'll be able to call it a day.
:: deep breaths... it will all be fine.

2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Wish I could be there to help you package and sort! That is a lot of work. Take deep breaths and know that it will all work out. Yummmmm... you make me want to use up all those brown bananas. Have you tried it with chopped up Reese's peanut butter cups? Sinfully delicious!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Unknown said...

Yoga corpse pose works wonders for me! Well, any pose but if 5 minutes is all I have I'm flat on the floor, eyes closed, deep breathing and always feel refreshed! Good luck to you!