Friday, March 28, 2008

Beading Daily

Are you guys Beading Daily? I don't mean literally, I am internetly, lol. Beading Daily is a bead blog and daily newsletter put out by Interweave Press. The Beading Daily website also has a Project Store where you can download .pdf files of all kinds of projects. Ten new bracelet projects were added yesterday and I think you'll recognize THIS ONE! Yep, it is my Sandy Lantern's Project. Cool, huh? I can't wait to see what other tutorials they add to the mix next.



The view in my backyard this morning took my breath away. There was a wonderful quiet stillness, not a drop of wind and the trees were the same color as the sky. The feelings I had while wondering around the yard this morning taking pictures is one of the reasons I love winter so much. I know I am crazy, lol.

2 comments:

Lori said...

thank you for the link to beading daily. I joined

Pretty Things said...

I love winter, too, but we didn't get ANYTHING for snow. Once I think we got two inches and everyone went crazy like it was some big deal. Every few years or so we get a big snow but nothing fun.

Bah.