Monday, March 31, 2008

The First Step

OUR OFFER WAS ACCEPTED!!

AAAAHHHHH!!! After much talking, Ron and I decided to counter offer the seller's offer from last week. And they accepted our offer!!! I am bouncing off the walls. And I am now totally stressed out... our house will now be put on the market... tomorrow.

Thankfully, I have been doing a lot of the prep work to the house already... but there is still so much to do. If I am a little scare this week, I hope you'll understand. I also realized that I have been a little lax in preparing a few articles. I have 5 projects coming out in various publications and the deadlines are all around April 15th. So the next few weeks are going to be nutty!

I do know this, we only have until April 25th to sell our house. So whatever craziness is to come, it shouldn't last too long.

Now that we know our offer has been accepted, I can share a link to the house. Check it out! It is so much bigger then it looks. EEEEKKK!! And there are two full basements (where my new studio will be). Big bedrooms... big kitchen... 2 baths... what more could we ask for?

3 comments:

Anne said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm so excited for all of you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Oh, and I LOVE that house! Man! Being in Florida, I really miss the "up North" styles of homes. I hope you have quick success in selling your home.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Welcome to Webster - you will be just around the corner from us. Marcia