Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Blue & Green are BFFs


Blue & Green sitting in a tree...
k-i-s-s-i-n-g...
First comes love, then comes marriage...
Then comes Teal in a baby carriage!

I had a great torch session yesterday! I am gonna keep things short and sweet... The beads above became the finished pieces below.


I haven't done one of these in a while! I'll be pulling out my thesaurus to find a cool name for it.

A new "Snagged" with a very Suessian inspired tone on tone striped green string of seed beads.

I'll share close ups of the earrings tomorrow and a huge OOPS I did being over zealous with my sterling tubing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those I great. I like the necklaces, especially the first one. It just "pops" out

Tammy

SueBeads said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the second one!! And the colors, too. Did you see the picture I posted of us? :)

Anonymous said...

Great design, Kerry. It rocks!