Thursday, April 15, 2010

Totally Twisted KITS!!

Don't you just love two post days?!?

I had to come back and let y'all know that I just finished posting the first 4 project kits to go with Totally Twisted. (Yes, I am sold out, but more copies are on the way!) Pop over to the new "Kits & Supplies, Oh My!" section of my website to check them out. It is located under Bead Box Buyables. I thought that would be the best way to go, so now you can grab yourself a kit or get "Just The Beads, Please" when there are new Bead Box offerings.

A couple important notes about kits... 1) instructions are NOT included, you need a copy of the book to get the tutorial, 2) these are intended for personal use, not for resale, 3) HAVE FUN!

So, what are you waiting for.... go get a kit!!

1 comment:

The Noisy Plume said...

OH MY GOSH.
You have a book.
:)
xxxx