Monday, May 17, 2010

Birthday Randoms

sweater in progress

:: My hubby turns 40 today!! YOO HOOOO!! Wish him a happy one :)
:: Got rather sun kissed yesterday, my cheeks are all rosy.
:: Lauren's class is raising chicks and her teacher just emailed to say the first one is hatching as I type!! Lauren is so so excited.
:: Had a really intense Friday & Saturday working on that secret thing I can't tell you about.
:: Brrr... sun burns make for a chilly start to the day.

mother's day blooms

:: I didn't touch my camera once all weekend. That's not like me and thus, completely random photos I just took this morning.
:: I don't know why I feel the need to check blogs at 7am... no one posts this early, LOL. All the news I read is a day late.
:: Gonna go for a run as soon as the kids head out to school, then I am working on studio stuff.
:: I keep mistyping stuff as studd and having to fix it lately.
:: Just three more lacrosse games before the season ends. He wants to play summer ball next.

peas in progress

:: Oh lordy summer is right around the corner. What am I gonna do with all these kids for 2 1/2 months?
:: Really wishing we had a cottage on a lake right now.
:: No wonder I am cold... it is 61 in the living room. HA!
:: I feel like I am forgetting something really important.
:: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!! I LOVE YOU!!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy 40th, Ron!!! I hope everyone enjoyed the cook out yesterday. Kerry, your photos are great - especially LOVE the flower shot!

TesoriTrovati said...

::Happy, happy day, Ron! Welcome to the best decade yet!

::I love those flowers. Makes me wish I had a garden...and a gardener.

::Kerry is such a tease! You keep tempting us with this secret.

::Baseball game overlaps with band concert tonight. How to all be in two places at once?

::My coffee is bitter today. Too dark for me. But I will still drink every last drop.

::I did not get in the studio at all this weekend. Painted a bowl for charity that will take me weeks to complete because I keep making it more elaborate. Also spent Saturday evening catching up with all our good friends in the baseball league. It is going to be a great summer!

::Saw the Lion King Sunday and now I am thinking about those colors and shapes and movements. Surely someting inspired will happen. Eventually.

::More artisan bead makers on board for my Inspired by... exhibit! I am getting the itch to create things with beads I don't have yet.

::My big order of Parawire is coming this week. Then...watch out! I will be a twirling on my coiling gizmo!

Enjoy the day!
Erin

P.S. My word verification is "scary"!!

AliBaubles said...

Happy Birthday Ron! Gorgeous photos Kerry! :)

Stayed up until 2.00 this morning.....watched a scary movie, then couldn't sleep.....I really wished I still had my 6 nearly 7 year old sons old night-light

I had strawberries, Haagen-Dazs Mango Sorbet (it's so good) along with my coffee for breakfast......I really need to rethink and develop some good eating habits

Need to get off eBay as I have enough Frye boots.....I think I need intervention

Need to go to the local Girls and Boys Club and my peanut enrolled in some summer activities

Lots of things to do today, but it's so beautiful and sunny outside, I might take this afternoon off, and hang out in the garden

Have a lovely day! :)

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! Love the random photo's! :)

Shai Williams said...

It is only appropriate that you keep typing studd if it is your hubby's b-day

Happy Birthday Ron!