Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Twisted Tuesday - Flashback Collection

flashback collection

For this very fine Twisted Tuesday I decided to post some Bead Box goodies!! Go have at 'em. There are just 2 sets and 4 new focals. I had a blast playing with my new Zoozii's tool (the big hole disc tool). I took a que from my sister for the name. She said the stipes were very 80's, so, we are calling this The Flashback Collection. I tried to use lots of different colors... different from my usual blue/purple/green combo I favor.

I hope you enjoy them!!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hah--when I saw flashback I thought you meant flashback to a style you'd done once upon a time! The stripes totally remind me of the "beach towel" beads you made several years ago now.

Rebecca said...

WHOA. These are totally flipping awesome! I love the colours...and the spots...and the stripes. Amazing! They are off to some lucky homes I am guessing!

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

absolutely GOR-GE-OUS!!!

Cindy said...

HI agree with Lindsey! I remember those beach towel beads and have a bracelet you made with those striped ovals....do you remember that one? Your new Zoozis press IS really cool!

Jen Judd said...

80's memories are always good! And, I love the new shape. Works great with your style and colors.