Monday, November 12, 2007

Waste Not, Want Not

One day last week, when I had a frustrating torch session the day before, I found these beads on my desk. How could I have over looked them for so long? These sets were some of my favorites from the last Bead Box update. (Remember those? Not the beads, I mean the updates... remember them? I hope to have one again someday, lol)

I set to wiring up these lovely beadies and came out with a fantastic trio. I love all three. I hadn't realized how short I was on wired bracelets. Thankfully, these are starting to fill in the gap.

We had a good weekend around here. Jacob's birthday was fun. He is playing Madden 07 on the PS2 with his new controller while wearing his new jacket. He is happy. Thanks for the birthday well wishes sent his way!!

Mommy had a good weekend too. I got some much needed "me" time on Sunday that I was soooo very grateful for. It is good to mindlessly wander a mall trying on shoes you don't need. And I even behaved... I bought nada!! Just tried things out... and plugged my ears in the food court so I didn't have to listen to Debbie Gibson's Jiggle Bell Rock. It was a refreshing break from the everyday. I have some energy again and some new ideas to spruce up wine bottle stoppers!! You just have to wait and see those later. ;)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

So glad you got to use those beads in your own creations. I thought they were great when I saw them in your Bead Box. Doubly glad that you got a chance to get out and be on your own for a bit. I envy that!!