Monday, June 08, 2009

Ring-A-Ling-A-Lings

RingALings Group

Helloooo...

You guys remember the book Wire Style that I contributed on last year? Follow the link and scroll down and check out the last page of the "preview". You can see my "Ring A Ling" design on the back cover. It isn't on the back cover of the book sstore shelf copies but it is there online. Out of the blue, this design popped back in my head and I decided I had to do a few for this week's show.

I decided to have fun and do them up in BRIGHTS! Lots of brights! You know what is great about these? They fit any one. If you think it is too long, squeeze together those coil and you can shrink these up at least an inch. If you need something a little longer, pull those coils out and you can add length. Cool huh?

I am very excited to have met my goal of 30 new pieces fof this week's trunk show. Actually, I passed the goal! I am taking 32 pieces in this afternoon. Everything has been polished and tagged. Today is the day that I will drop things off to the gallery so they can input it all into their system. One of the nice things about this show is that I don't have to handle the transactions. They do it all! It does mean I have to give them a huge percentage of the sale price, but it all benefits the museum so that is good.

As a reminder: the show starts THURSDAY June 11th and I will be there from 6-9pm. I will be there FRIDAY from noon - 4pm. And again on SATURDAY from 10-4pm! I hope to see lots of you there.

ringaling1

9 comments:

Christine Brandel said...

I love those. LOVE THEM!

Good luck with the show!

Kristen said...

Love the Ring a Lings! Good luck at the show! I'm sure these, along with everything else, will be a big hit!

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Of the designs you create, these are my favorites. I love the colored wire combined with the beautiful glass, this arrangement is my particular five-star fave!

SCJ Jewelry Design said...

These are fabulous! So Fun!

Cindy said...

You surpassed your goal... What a sigh of relief! You sure worked hard, and you've got some gorgeous jewelry to show for it!

Stories They Tell said...

I would wear one of these every day so I could look down at my wrist and feel happy! Wonderful!

marie said...

Absolutly lovely! I love the look, the colors!!!

Nancy Sells Glass said...

AWESOME!!

Jen Judd said...

I love these!! You are such an inspiration!!!! Thanks for sending out such positive energy!!