Monday, June 01, 2009

Rusted Tea Party

Rusted Tea Party

Oh what a fun week this is going to be! I had a very productive weekend. Which means you are going to see a week FULL of new jewelry designs! The Glass Wear : Wear Glass Trunk Show is coming up fast and with all these new designs, I should be ready. My goal is 30 new pieces and right now I am at 8, so I am getting there. Up first... "Rusted Tea Party".

This new piece needs to come with a warning, if you are ticklish, wear it over a higher neckline. LOL. Those little petals are so tickly. The design is simple, there is a length of vintage paper clip style chain. From there is linked a second chain that is ovals and circles. The vintage floral components are wired on with sterling and there are tiny orange and copper green rounds. Oh and some teeny weenie four leaf flowers added with some bright jump rings.

I like the colors of this piece a lot. It maybe a bit "fall-ish", but who cares? I tried this one with a brown tee shirt I had layered with a blue tank top and it looked perfect. It wasn't out of place at all against the blue. *sigh* I love blue.

Rusted Tea Party Worn

12 comments:

Jenn said...

those are fabulous new designs, Kerry! I'm glad life is a little back to normal...I've missed the glass eye-candy.

Cindy said...

Loooove it!!!!!!!

Laura Blanck said...

My favorite so far!!!!!

Lorelei Eurto said...

Love the color combination on this one. very inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Not fallish--late summer. When sunflowers are high and the great growing frenzy is waning. Leaves are starting to yellow a bit, but the harvest is coming to life with a whole range of colors. Yes, late summer for sure.

TesoriTrovati said...

So very fresh and original Kerry! Your color palette is a perfect Indian Summer. Enjoy the day! Erin

Anonymous said...

Love it and the colors are perfect.

deehebard said...

What fun Kerry....you must have made a big score with the vintage jewelry on your thrifting trips.

Your imagination is amazing!

Yvette said...

Oh Kerry that is stunning!

Cindy said...

Kerry
You know this is my favorite color combination so far! You've outdone yourself again. This would look great with so many things (like I said, I would need some cute clothes to go with it!)

Unknown said...

hi Kerry.. I love this color combo 2.. very nice ..
mona & the girls

Laura Blanck said...

If I make the lottery this weekend I will buy this too!!!! Magnificent!!!!!!!