Thursday, December 29, 2005

Cooking up something!


Here they are... see why I was so excited! I love em! I would love to hear what you think!

------------------------
I just finished some time at the torch about an hour ago. I CAN'T WAIT TO PULL THE NEW BEADS OUT! I am so excited about these ones. A sort of monochromatic set. All shades of browns with just a touch of ivory. I am going to try my etching solution on them as well. There are 12 beads total, all lentils. 6 are simple solids ( the ones that will be etched) and the other 6 are all decorated. YUM! I think I am going to call them "Honey Roasted" but I won't know for sure until I see the finished beads and decide if the name really suits them.

The kids are feeling wild and cooped up. I would kick them outside to play but it has been rainging here the past 3 days so our lovely snow pack has turned to a muddy mess! Ugh! So if they aren't being zombies on the computer or playstation 2 they are running around like maniacs! What is a MOM to do? I think I am going to have to break out the big guns... it's time to play with playdough! I rarely get it out becaseu 1) if they played it all the time they would be bored wiht it & b) I hate the mess... cleaning up little blobs of mushed into the floor playdough is not my idea of fun!

I'll be back with photos of "Honey Roasted" when they are ready.

No comments: