Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Don't you love UPS Drivers

I love my UPS driver! He should be here later today with a big ol' package of glass and goodies for me! I can't wait to get out to that torch today... yesterday's beading got cut short with a call from the school nurse, ugh... Andrew had a rash so I had to run him to the doctor's. The rash is nothing but that ment no bead making for me =(

I am thinking of taking a class in PMC... I started researching it yesterday a little. I want to make charms and links of sorts to go with my beads and in my jewelry. I haven't taken the plunge yet, I am waiting for emails from other members of the bead guild I am in with suggestions. Stay tuned for more on that.

Today's big project is CLEANING MY DESK! I should take a before and after shot for you... You would really wonder how I get anything made if you saw how cluttered the top is. That will be for tomorrow =)

No comments: