Thursday, February 07, 2008

Iced Over


So how was your view this morning? As you can see, mine was a little icy. We had about a 1/4in layer of ice cover things last night. I took this picture this morning. I love that one side has a clear view and the other is icy. It would seem that the ice only likes screens. At least I know my house doesn't leak heat out the windows!! LOL... otherwise that ice would melt, right?

It has been an uneventful couple of days. Yesterday, besides making cookies, I was playing babysitter to a few of Lauren's friends. Those same friends got stranded in town with an over heated engine right before school today too. Lauren and I came to the rescue but lost a windshield wiper in the process. The boys and their before the school bus comes basketball playing. I know they were the ones to bend and bust it in the first place.

I did get to work on some beads though!! The kiln has some interesting beads soaking. I am working on a mystery piece that is going to be called "Icing on the Cake". That is all I am giving you though!! Don't even ask!! You'll just have to wait and see it (and hear what it is for) when it's ready. Okay, fine, one more hint... lots of beads... lots of wire... lots of color...

No comments: