Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Got it!

It took another 100 photos yesterday, but I did eventually get a picture I am happy with!! YOO HOO!! Now I can get this application in the mail and I'll have now worries about slides again until next February.

I am loving all the guesses coming in for this week's GUESS THE BEADS CONTEST!! Keep the guesses coming!!

It has kinda been a whirl wind of a day. Most of the morning has been a blur and there is the lovely scent of Orange Breeze Lysol 4 in 1 Disinfecting Cleaner in the air. LOL! You know what that means, Carrie has been here. I don't know how I held her off as long as I did. A week of the kids home from school... one of them with the flu... me on a slide creating deadline... the place was a pigsty. I am surprised she didn't rear her head sooner. (LOL, I love talking about myself in the 3rd person.)

But things are done now and I can get back to my usual business. Today is Tutorial Tuesday, so no more cleaning for me. It is time to make a mug of hot cocoa and working on writing.

One last thing, the new B & W version of the Pretending necklace. How freaking fun is that? It is shorter then the original design. But so fun to wear. I totally love it. And you know, I don't think I mentioned what had sparked my imagination for these extra long designs in the first place. I really should share! It was way back in August when Cindy, at http://www.sweetbeadstudio.com/, shared a 3foot long wiring masterpiece! Go hit her blog now... she made another one too!!

No comments: