Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lots of Love!

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes yesterday!

I added a photo to my post below so you an see that special thing my sister and I were up to. I am lovin' my new tattoo!! It is my own design, I drew it myself. And a tattoo artist friend of ours came to my house and did the work right in my dining room. How great is that?!

I was treated to a fantastic dinner of chili pineapple grilled shrimp and steak too. Mom and Dad came by. Mom gave me the most awesomest vintage Pyrex Cinderella nesting bowl set in the Colonial Mist pattern. They are a beautiful rich blue with white daisies on the sides. I have always wanted some vintage baking things (like we would see on Grandma's table at Thanksgiving dinner). Now I have a full set of bowls, and a candy dish, and a veggie thing with two sides. She also made me a set of pjs out of some vintage sheets, so soft and snuggley.

Now it is my turn to treat my family and show them I love 'em lots! I am putting on a big pan of sauce (cause it's red and their favorite). I am gonna sneak and put up streamers too while everyone is gone. I made them all silly valentines like "I think you're smart except of course when you fart" and " you're really cool, I am so glad you don't drool." It should be a fun afternoon/evening!!

And hopefully tomorrow, I can get back on that torch!!

1 comment:

belvedere beads said...

i am a little late to the party, but i really want to say happy birthday and happy valentine's day.