Saturday, July 19, 2008

Transtion

Sigh... what a long day. I am at my old house doing the final run of the day and I am totally beat. I have places that hurt that I didn't know I had. LOL. But it is worth every minute. Seeing my "stuff" in the new house just ROCKS!! I am so excited.

I will be out of commission until Wednesday. The power at the old house is getting shut off on Monday and the new house phone/cable won't be set up until Weds. So, if you need me and I am not responding... that is why.

I'll be back later in the week with lots of photos!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Woo Hoo
take a nice long bath tonight and soak those sore muscles.
can't wait for the pics

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pics. Such a cool time for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerry
So glad to hear after all of this time and months of planning you're mostly in your NEW house!!! What an exciting time. Good luck with your super busy week.