Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's a Snappy day...

snaptastic in process

Wow... wow, wow, wow... that's all I can say. I am up to my eyeballs in "work" today, but I still wanted to take a moment to pop in and catch up. Yes, yes, I still have plans to share with you that gem of a thing we stumbled upon this past weekend. That is on the back burner though while I am designing, organizing, writing, and editing the document that will become my new class, Snaptastic, that will debut at ArtBliss in September. I am so so excited to be doing this, truly. It has my mind buzzing, my nerves twitching, and heart soaring. It is feeding me with the best kind of anxious energy. What a challenge! I don't think I even dreamed that someday I would have the kind of knowledge about photography that others would be eager to know.

There are still spots available in class. So, if you are looking to take your jewelry photography to the next level, and want to make the best possible impression on potential buyers through images that are stylized, bold, and creative, then you need to make your way to Washington DC next month!!

No comments: