Friday, August 26, 2011

One Day Of Play - Part 5

I am acting as a ghost blogger this week. I am not actually here right now! I am away at a lovely cottage on Keuka Lake. But, magically, posts are going to appear this week. All from just a few hours at our local hot spot, The Strong National Museum of Play. What an awesome awesome time it was!! It has been years since we were there and the place has just exploded with new interactive exhibits. We had a blast!

You might be thinking, "WOW, this place just goes on and on"! And you would be right. We don't think we discovered half of what their was to see! You see why I thought it was way to much for one post now, don't ya?

play 36
play 37
play 41
play 42
play 43
play 44

Where else can you find magic mirrors, upside down house, the cover of every Bernstein Bear's book every written, and play wizarding shadow games? I can't think of another place, can you?

Are you still with me through all these posts? I have a few more things to show you...

No comments: