Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One Day Of Play - Part 2

I am acting as a ghost blogger this week. I am not actually here right now! I am away at a lovely cottage on Keuka Lake. But, magically, posts are going to appear this week. All from just a few hours at our local hot spot, The Strong National Museum of Play. What an awesome awesome time it was!! It has been years since we were there and the place has just exploded with new interactive exhibits. We had a blast!

The main reason we decided to check out museum again after so long was a new permanent History of Gaming exhibit. So very cool to pop tokens into vintage arcade machines and beep beep beep, BLAST, the other guys away.

play 10
play 13
play 14
play 15
play 17
play 18
play 20

So, um, yeah, I totally had the high score on Astroid! And I kicked Lauren's little butt at the race car game. She thinks it is because I am bigger and can reach the pedals better. I think it is because I am awesome and I rock.

Would you believe, we were are just getting started...

No comments: