Saturday, August 27, 2011

One Day Of Play - Part 7

I am acting as a ghost blogger this week. I am not actually here right now! I am away at a lovely cottage on Keuka Lake. But, magically, posts are going to appear this week. All from just a few hours at our local hot spot, The Strong National Museum of Play. What an awesome awesome time it was!! It has been years since we were there and the place has just exploded with new interactive exhibits. We had a blast!

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to...

play 53
play 52
play 54
play 55
play 61
play 59
play 58
play 60

SEASAME STREET!! Having been on television for more than 40 years now, I bet this is one childhood memory we all have in common. This is the part of the museum we remember visiting when the kids were toddlers and what fun it was to play here now that they are bigger. I think counting to 20 with The Count was Lauren's favorite part. And Andrew loved whacking the air out of those sounds tubes.

One last stop...

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I'd love to come PLAY some day!! Loved these pictures, Kerry!