Monday, June 04, 2007

Gonna O.D. on B&B

I have so much nervous excited energy and anxiety about the big B&B Show that I could vomit!! Not the best blog opening sentence ever, I realize that, lol. But my nerves and excitement are bubbling over. I am like a kid on Christmas Eve (before you found out Santa was your parents). I can't wait!!

I checked out the website for the hotel we are staying at and they have wireless internet service so I will be bringing my laptop and letting you know all about the trip. So stay tuned!!

2 comments:

melanie brooks said...

I know, every year at this time I get all excited and crazy about the show! Are you attending or exhibiting? Either way...I hope to see you at the show!

Gaby said...

Hi Kerry!
Which classes will you take?
I heard Joan Dulla is offering a workshop there, is that right? Her work is fantastic!

I hope you have fun!