Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Timeless, Sort Of

Are you starting to get concerned that I won't be posting any of my white background photos anymore? LOL. I can't tell you how much I am freakin' lovin' this gradated paper. It totally ROCKS!! It really makes things POP right off it. Never fear though, I will be using my old style photographs when I get back to posting new items on my website. Consider this a little white background hiatus.

Here we are again... another new design. I told ya I was feeling fresh and excited!! These are a few prototypes of, what I think I will call, "Timeless Bangles". They aren't timeless in the "classical" sense. Meaning they aren't a traditional design that has passed through the ages and are still worn today. No... they are something totally new. I like the name "Timeless" because I think these focal beads look like faux watch faces. But since they are faux, they don't actually tell time... they are time-less. Oh how clever I think myself to be, lol.

They design isn't quite there, yet. I think the "snail" style link needs to be in a heavier gauge or wrapped in a way that makes it appear heavier. And it has been mentioned that this kind of clasp has been dubbed "the sweater snagger" by some. So I want to see if I can't figure out a way to make sure there will be no sweater mending needed when wearing this.


Post your thoughts people!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Groovy baby, that's what I think they are. Especially the top striped one.
Way cool. You have done it again.
Kathy