Friday, February 10, 2006

Fun Friday


This should be a good day. I am being taken to lucnh for my birthday by my firend Lindsey. HI LINDSEY! I know she reads this but never posts. The kids will be at my Mom's and I will get some adult communication. I LOVE IT! I can't wait. I also informed my husband that I need to have some torch time tonight. SO the day should be good al around. I haven't made beads since Sunday afternoon, I am going through withdrawl. Having said that... you'll now realize why this is a short post. There is nothing much else going on around here. LOL! I will post again when I have more to share!


Today's photo is one from my garden. I LOVE Hydrangas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday today! I'm sure lunch with your friend was great...a nice break (I understand I have 3 boys!). Also, I hope you were able to get in that "torch" time!
Happy Birthday!
Cindy