Monday, February 13, 2006

Its My Party....


Finally the photo is loading... check out "Fun Friday"!
__________________________________________

Yep.. it's my birthday! I am another year older. Oh well, LOL! It has been a quiet lazy uneventful day. But then again, my birthday always is. I had my outings over the weekend and that was my celebration.

Did you notice that I posted a new set of beads last night? "Fun Friday" is their name and bight colors is their game. They were inspired of course by my fun margarita outing with my sister Friday night. It was suggested by one of the Bead & Button members that I do some buy it now auctions. I think I will give it a try with the next couple of auctions. I will be doing a Tim Burtonesque set next. Gray Black and just a hint of purple with lots of scrolls and swirls. I can't wait. I watched "Corpse Bride" last night and that is where I got the idea. Funny how the world of the living was dull and gray while the world of the dead was bright and colorful.... hmmm. Interesting.

I am off to figure out something to make for dinner. Ron is at class tonight so it is up to me... see I told you my birthday was uneventful. LOL.

*Note - I have tried unsucessfully to load a photo of the new beads 4 times! It isn't working at the moment. I will try again in a bit.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

THANK YOU LORI!