Sunday, February 19, 2006

Slow on Sundays Mornings....

Do any of you have the Maroon 5 CD? I do and "Sunday" is one of my favorite songs. It's about how life is so crazy it gets too hard to handle, but as long as it leads to a Sunday Morning that you never want to leave, then it is all worth it. I have that song running through my head this morning. We are having a slow Sunday morning after our crazy few days around here.

My time at the torch was crap yesterday! I was agitated all night because of how frustrated I was. I just couldn't get anything to work. I had too many ideas in my head at once so nothing would work. It is insanely frustrating. Especially since I took a half hour break to gather my thoughts. I made a plan and then still couldn't get things to work. My frit was reacting weird on the colors I wanted to use, stringers were sloppy... UUUGHHHH!!!!! Hopefully when Ron gets back from the office this morning (he has to go in to work on a project he has due) I can have another go at getting a good set put together. I wanted to have something ready to replace "Fun Friday" that ends tonight but I guess it will just have to wait until tomorrow.

I will share the results!

No comments: