Sunday, April 22, 2007

Alls Clean

Sorry I have been missing so many posts lately. Spring has finally started to sprung around here! Yoo HOO... and we have been spending most of our time outside. I devoted seven hours yesterday to reorganizing and cleaning the garage. It so needed it. We don't have a basement in our house so all the storage is out there. Add in the kids toys and bikes... Ron's mowing stuff and tools... then top it off with my glass equipment... you got a recipe for a giant mess!!

Today is going to be even nicer then the past two. It is going to be in the 70s! We have plans to have all the grandparents over for a belated Easter dinner. I better get cracking getting this inside of this house as clean as the garage is.

I worked on beads Friday afternoon. I have a new set all ready to go, but I don't like weekend ending auctions so I will save it for during the week. I am going to try and get out there this morning and see whatelse I can get done. So be sure to stop back in tomorrow of pics of new stuff!!

No comments: