Monday, May 19, 2008

Calling In, again

It seems like only yesterday that I "called in" sick to my blog, I hate to do it again... but ugh... I am sick!! The weather around here can't make up it's mind. Half the time it is sunny and warm, the other half it is pouring and freezing. I think that is what makes this "cold season".

I have a nasty hacking cough, congestion, chills and just all over ache-iness. I really just wanna crawl in my bed, but unfortunately, I have tons on my plate. So, something has to give. Between orders that need filling, tutorials that need writing, house stuff that needs housing, and kids needing parenting... blogging needs to be side tracked.

Don't worry, hopefully, it'll only be a day or two. I'll let ya know when I am feeling better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kerry, you're periodically allowed to skip a blog here or there. You're sick - take care of yourself and do what you need to do.
We'll be here waiting for you when you feel better.