Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Alien Dominoes


Well, what do you think? Do you like my Alien Dominoes? Maybe we should figure out the "rules" for playing with these, lol! Like yellow dots have to line up with purple ones but only on the left side, lol! Maybe we will let the Ebay winner of them make up the rules.

Today is my terrible tuesday. Ron left at 7:30 this morning and I won't see him until about 10:30 tonight. Ugh... it makes for a very long day. Lauren and I are going to go wild cleaning though. I am hoping to sneak a little "jewelry making" time in. I want to get some basic drop earrings put together. Just some filler things for the summer shows. Ones I can do with Lauren in my lap. I don't like making "filler" things. I am not at all about mass production just to get sales. I rarely ever make two of the samething, but earrings are okay. I hope to find time to make some great lampwork earrings soon.

I had a request for something in blue & brown for my next lampwork set. So I will let you know when I have those done... anyone else have any suggestions/requests?

No comments: