Monday, April 24, 2006

Back to work

I have been trying to update this blog all day! I guess blogger has been experiencing some technical difficulties. Anyway... I am home, safe and sound. I was exhausted yesterday and didn't realize just how tired until I started falling asleep at 6:00pm. I was out cold by 6:30 and slept straight through til 7:30 this morning. Thanks to everyone who sent me happy vacation wishes and voted while I was gone. Speaking of which... congrats to Julie M. this week. I am updateing the website with this weeks free knob! I hope you like it... and make sure you have your mom vote, the lady on the computer next to you at work, your mailman, LOL! Everybody!

I worked all afternoon on my EniOken bracelet with my Virginia bead store beads. I will share a photo tomorrow when the sun, hopefully, comes out. And I can take a picture. I am hopeing to get out to the torch as soon as Ron gets home from work and my plan is to have beads in the bead box on Wednesday. I will keep you up on my progress.

For now... Go Check Out The FREE KNOB!

No comments: