Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Drawing a blank...

I know I know... I am a terrible terrible person... you all are gonna riot (or completely stop coming to my site)... I am not going to have new beads tomorrow. I am so sorry. I was hit with inspiration from something new, and had to go with it. And when it came time to work on beads for my bead box, I was drawing a complete blank. I couldn't remember any of the things I wanted to work on earlier in the week. I promise tomorrow I will sit down with my pencil and paper, organize my thoughts and make you beads. Lots, I promise... we will have a Fun Friday Bead Box Extravaganza! Send me requests too, if you wanna see certain colors, I will do 'em.

Otherwise I made beads for a "Mermaid Rain" bracelet and "Raku Pebbles". The pebbles are cool... those may share tomorrow. Stay Tuned!

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

I have only one suggestion for the bead box...PURPLE! :)

Unknown said...

Oi Kabs, i made another bracelet with your beads! It's on my blog ;)

Oh and I love the eni oken style bracelets you made! The green lovely :)

Anonymous said...

Would love to see colors similar to your Bon Voyage posting, and more citrus ones :)

Kerry said...

Thank you girls! I will work on it. AND BTW.. I love when you post :) it lets me know you all are actually reading this. And Jessi... I will be checking out the bracelet.
~Kerry