Monday, April 10, 2006

Technical Difficulties


Hey All! A big CONGRATS to Cindy W... this week's free beads winner. Thank you all for coming back each day and voting. You are the best voters around! And I really really appreciate your support. I have a fresh set of free beads posted for you, a trio of triangles. They are some new tool experiments, they should make a cool bracelet or pair of earrings.

I am only doing a quick update... my computer is acting up. My mouse stopped working. Ever tried navigating a website with your keyboard? It's a huge pain. Let me know how you liked my new Bead Box additions :) And go check out my new auction! "Alien Dominoes"... like I said in my newsletter this morning... I can imagine Marvin The Martian pulling these beads out of his pocket to play dominoes with Buggs Bunny! BUT they aren't the ones in the blog photo... you'll have to visit the glass gallery or auction to see 'em.

No comments: