Thursday, September 14, 2006

Another lazy day

So what did y'all think of the Trunk Show yesterday? Was it a good idea? Should I do it again somtime? All the beads are gone and in the mail on the way to their new homes. Since everthing went so fast, I am assuming you liked it, lol. Maybe we can make this a new post art show tradition? Hmmm....

Anyway, Lauren and I are having a really lazy day. We ran some errands this morning and stopped at Old Navy. I love Old Navy... trendy clothes... cheap prices... who cares if their quality makes them only last one season when you aren't spending a ton on them? I got a couple sweaters for myself and Lauren needed a couple long sleeve shirts. She seems to think that you can still wear a tank top when it is raining and 60 degrees. We are really going to need to work on that! My Mom went along for the little shopping outing and we stopped by my sister's apartment to drop her off some of my Mom's homemade chicken noodle soup. With these cool rainy days we have had this week, I could really go for a bowl myself. Fall is totally in the air! I love it. Makes me want to curl up with some fuzzy socks, a cup of coffee and a good book. My absolute favorite thing to do! Lauren has been asleep since we got home and I have just been reading emails and running laundry. See... lazy day, I told ya.

Oh, I almost forgot... did anyone notice whatelse I added to the website yesterday?!? There is a HUGE new selection of EARRINGS! Go check them out, let me know what you think. And there is a new necklace on the Glass Necklace page. It's one that I made last week before the show but never got around to photographing it. Now it is up there.

So... anyone as excited as I am for Survivor to start tonight? I am in a Survivor pool and I have "JP". You know what the top three people win? BEADS! Everyone in the pool makes 3 lampwork beads and mails them into the organizer. So first second & third place gets one bead from everyone in the pool. Can you ask for a better prize? I know most people can't stand Survivor anymore but I am still addicted. My Fall Must See TV line up is Survivor, Gray's Anatomy, Prison Break, Lost and eventually 24 when it starts in January. Otherwise, I could care less what is on. I tend to watch movies more then TV. I used to watch the Today Show but now that Merideth is on, I can't watch it. I saw it this morning and her voice was making my skin crawl. She was better on the View.

My my, I am babbling today. See what boredum does to me, lol. Turns me all chatty. I thought I would let you know, I plan on focusing on finishing the knob commission over the next few days. I have just 5 knobs left. Then I will see what I can do about some new beads. I saw some fabric on tv that was maroon, gray & white... I think it would make some sweet beads.

4 comments:

Sarebear said...

What do you like about Prison Break? I don't know much about this show.

Anonymous said...

I thought your trunk show was great. I just wish I could have gotten some beads before they were all gone.

Anonymous said...

The trunk show was a great idea Kerry. All the combos were awesome put together.
Kathy

Kerry said...

Sarebear... I love the actor Wentworth! LOL! And it is just cool to watch. It is a very intelligent show.

Thanks for the feedback on the trunk show. I am glad y'all liked it! We'll definately have to do it again.