Thursday, September 07, 2006

Avoidance Maneuver




I didn't think I would have time to post anything today and technically, I don't, put I am avoiding my responsibities, lol. Here is a bunch of photos of what I made yesterday!

I had a great day today with my Mom and Lauren. We went and go tthe Blueground jewelry, no idea why it wasn't moving... this stuff is gorgeous! I am so excited to have it back for this weekend. Then we surprised my sister with lunch, then scouted out my location at the show. PRIME SPOT! I am talking awesome! Then we stopped into a cool little place, that I am going to try and get into after the show. Awesome jewelry at this place. I will let you know details when I know more.

Now I am supposed to be doing all that cleaning, sorting, pricing and boxing but I am not. I am just not in the mood, lol. But I will get my backside in gear soon. I don't exactly have a choice do I?!

Oh alright... I will go get my stuff done, ugh.

5 comments:

Deedee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deedee said...

Kerry...those pieces are beautiful! They just don't know great jewelry when they see it! Good luck with the show...I know it will be great...You are famous after all!

Chrissie said...

Wow Kerry! I love these pieces! The colors are awesome and they look like they would be fabulous to wear. I can't make up my mind which is my favorite :)

Good Luck at the show this weekend! I'm sure you will do great! You should bring a copy of the Step by Step issue to show off, then people will know they are buying pieces from a published designer!!

Kathy said...

WOW Kerry,
All those pieces are awesome.
You definately have a talent of putting colors for your jewelry together.
I agree with Chrissie, you should take a copy of the magazine to the show. I think it will wow them..
Good luck this weekend.
Kathy

Kerry said...

Thanks so much girls!

I am so happy to hear you mention my color choices because it is something I really pride myself on. I think I have a very good sense of color. Not to sound like I am tooting my own horn. I just have always liked matching colors up.

Yes, I'll be taking the mag with me. About 8 copies I think. The studio gave me a whole bunch to sell while at the show! I am excited!

Lauren is at school right now. I just came in from my last batch of beads before the big weekend! This tim eit was lavander and turquoise, yum! Now I will eat a quick lunch, vacuum & pack the van then relax for an hour before Bonnie & I go to set up! YooHOO! I am getting pumped!

NO RAIN NO RAIN NO RAIN!