Friday, July 20, 2007

More Berry Business

The kids and I were driving around this afternoon looking for houses we saw online. When we came across a raspberry picking place. We pulled over, dug a few bucks outta the ash tray (it is a change tray for us) and picked away!! We picked 4 pints of berries... raspberries and blackberries too. They are some of the biggest plumpest sweetest berries ever. I think I am getting a tummy ache from eating them all!! What a wonderful random way to spend a gorgeous afternoon.

I haven't fired up my torch in a few days, but I did pull colors this morning for new Bead Box beads. Something about the cloudy 60degree morning we had sparked my feelings of "Fall" being around the corner. So I think we are gonna have a Chocolate Brown, Khaki Lt Brown and Ivory beady update next week. I'll let you know how it goes!!

No comments: