Thursday, July 05, 2007

Pinball Wiz



"Pinball Wiz" starts tonight on eBay at 9:00pm EST!! Besure tocome back and get your bids in.

I am on my way out the door. I need to get my O2 tank refilled... for those of you keeping track... yeah that tank went in just TWO weeks!! I'll be back!


___________________________________________

Alrighty, I am all refueled and ready to torch later tonight. This as been such a nutty week. It seems like a second ago it was Monday and suddenly tomorrow is Friday. Holiday's in the middle of the week ROCK in the dead of winter when you are bored, but in the summer when work needs to be done, it just messes with your head.

About the new beads... aren't they KILLER!?! I love LOVE these beads. The name came to me in the shower this morning. For some reason "Pinball Wizard" by The Who was running through my head. When I was a kid, my Dad had a game he used to play with me and my sister. He has always been a music buff and would say "I'll give you a million dollars if you name this song!" while something was blaring from the radio. Most of the time it was The Who. Bonnie and I would always say "who?" but I have yet to see a penny of that million bucks. Anyway, I was running names through my head for the set and was reminded of car rides with my Dad... one thing led to another and suddenly I was saying "Pinball Wiz" is the name of the new beads.

I really think it fits!! I know the pinball game I have on my computer has a black screen with lots of bright neon flashing things. The way this tequila sunrise coral orange and scrumptious turquoisey blue POPS off the encased black is just like the game screen. According to my sister orange and turquoise are the "it" colors this year so this has got to be the "it" set of beads to have!!

In other beady news, I finished the beads for two more Playground bracelets this morning before I ran out of oxygen for the torch. And I hope to get another one done tonight. If you are lucky, I'll share the photos tomorrow. But after what happened when I showed bracelets last time... I am scared to share!! I need these to fill booth space next weekend... you can't buy them all up on me!! LOL!!

No comments: