Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Good Morning from the land of Toshiba...

First of all... HAPPY BIRTHDAY RONNIE! Today is my husband's 36th b-day. I was teasing him this morning that he is close to 40 and before he knows it he will be 60 with an even bigger bald spot! But he'lll alsways have a young wife so it all levels out, LOL! If you want to send him happy birthday wishes, and promise not to add him to address book to send him spam, send me an email... I will give you his work email and you can send him hellos.

Now to the good stuff... gu ess what I am doing right now... writing this blog on my new laptop. Yeah baby! Well, it's not new new, but it is new to me. Turns out it was a good thing Ron talked to that guy in the office next to him at work. He did want to get rid of his laptop... it has everthing I need and then some, encluding a newer version of Adobe Photoshop! I was even able to fix my website in about 15 minutes instead of the hours I thought it was going to take on the boys slow monster computer. What is nice too is that I am standign in my kitchen at the moment while the boys are eating their breakfast... no up and down the stairs a million times to access the "family" computer. I am in heaven! Just afew days of hell before getting here... but I seem to have survived.

Yesterday was a great and very productive bead making day. Lauren was sent to my Mom's for the day and I torched torched torched. I finished all my current orders and I worked on the beads for my new "Surfacing" necklace too. The new necklace reminds me of the rippling circles in the surface of water when something breaks through or drops into it. I made about 15 beads for it yesterday and need to make about 20 more. I am still working out the kinks in the design, but I really think it is going to be a beauty! I may share a few work in progress photos if I get a chance to snap a few.

I don't know why but even though yesterday was such a great beading day... I was in a foul mood. Miserable, mean, rotten, don't-talk-to-me-I'll-snap-your-head-off mood. I even stared a nasty ranting blog update then thought better of it and deleted it. I think I am in a better mood today but hey, it could go down hill at any moment so I am going to try my best to be nice and clean the house from top to bottom. See I think that was what created my bad mood. I was getting overwhelmed with kids, beads, the house and computer. But today half those things are resolved and hopefully by the end of the day the rest will be taken care of too.

Alrighty... my coffee is getting cold, I need to get a load of laundry going and Luren's room cleaned for the speech therapist to come... I will check back when I have a photo of the new necklace to share. (aka tmorrow)

No comments: